Terms & Conditions
When using our online payment service to pay your invoice, the following terms and conditions apply:
- Once registered for your invoice payment, we will debit your nominated account.
- You will be deemed to have given approval to debit the nominated financial institution account upon receipt of the online payment sent to us.
- Once registered, you must separately authorise a payment via the online payment form.
- We will not debit your nominated account for any purpose, or at any time, other than via an approved authorisation from you.
- It is your responsibility to have sufficient cleared funds available in your account to permit the debiting of the authorised amount.
- Online payments authorised on or before 5:00pm on a business day will be debited from the nominated account on that business day. Online payments authorised after 5:00pm on a business day, or on a day other than a business day, will be debited from the nominated account on the next business day. The date of receipt will be the same as the day that you authorised the online payment. When the future-dated payment option is used, the date selected must be on or before the due date for emergency services levy.
- Interest, and in some cases penalty tax, will apply for late payments in accordance with the Taxation Administration Act 1996.
- Our online payment system only accepts one scheduled payment at a time. You can make multiple payments before the instalment due date. However, only once the current scheduled payment has been completed. If you attempt to schedule a second payment without the first being complete, the current scheduled payment will be cancelled automatically.
- For example, if $1,000 is scheduled for 2 September 2019, you can schedule a second payment of $5,000 after 2 September 2019.
- If you try to schedule the $5,000 payment on 2 September 2019, you are prompted with a warning that the existing scheduled payment of $1,000 will be cancelled.
- To dispute an online payment, contact us at 7077 0101 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will make every attempt to ensure that disputes over any debit of your account are resolved within 14 business days.
- Your online payment registration remains in force until it is cancelled. You can cancel your registration online by using the cancel payment option.
- If you change your account and want to continue making online payments, you must update your details with our office. Make sure you do not have an existing payment scheduled before changing account your details.
- We will notify you at least 14 days in advance of any changes to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- We will protect the privacy of any personal information supplied. Some information may be given to financial institutions involved in the event of a payment dispute, or to verify that we have received a payment from you.
- Online payment is not available on a full range of accounts. If in doubt, check with your bank or financial institution.